Current issue № N1-2015 от 24-02-2015
- Publishing since 2006. It is color illustrated monthly periodic newsletter (64 pages). The subscribers are: more than 400 large construction and design companies; architectural studios; organizations providing public services in the sphere; and individuals. Printing: 1700.
- Supplying to the RA President Office, RA Government, RA National Assembly and to the some state authorities.
- The journal has special correspondents in RF, USA, Austria, and Italy. It has subscribers also in Abroad.
- Permanent advertisers are companies “Thermorus-Ar”; “Mikmetal”; “R & V Comfort”.
- Awarded with «Azdarar» prize of Union of Journalists of Armenia; Appreciation of Prime Minister of RA; first prize of RA Ministry of Urban Development; many diplomas and appreciations.
- Outspreading is through companies “Midis-shar”, “Press-Attashe”, “Press-Stend”, through the subscription to the pressinfo.am and pressa.ru websites and also by selling.
Editorial Board Members
President of Union of Builders of Armenia Gagik Galstyan (Chairman), Director of UBA Gurgen Minasyan (Secretary), Mayor of Yerevan Taron Margaryan, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of RA Yervand Zakharyan, Minister of Diaspora of RA, Hranush Hakobyan, Deputy Minister of Urban Development Ministry Ruzan Alaverdyan, President of Union of Architects of Armenia Mkrtich Minasyan, President of Union of Journalists of Armenia Astghik Gevorgyan, Director of RA National Archive Amatuni Virabyan, Director of “Armproject” CJSC Grigor Azizyan, Doctor of Engineering Sciences Gagik Martirosyan.
“Union of Builders of Armenia” ULE
Tumanyan Street 8, 2nd floor, Yerevan 0001
Tel: (374 10) 58 19 16, 58 18 27, (374 093) 02 76 76, (374 094)58 18 27
Tel./Fax: (374 10) 58 18 15
E-Mail: email@example.com, hayshin@ rambler.ru, firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page: facebook.com/ArchitectureConstructionArmenia
MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL OFFER
Being the official newsletter of Unions of Architectures and Builders, the journal “Architecture, Construction” has a great recognition in professional circles: new developments of architecture and construction; new technologies; materials; construction equipment; interior; design; historical and cultural heritage; world treasures; all, which can fill the interested in sphere reader's communications gap.
The journal “Architecture, Construction” will help your company to represent own production and activity on pages of journal with mutually beneficial conditions and significantly lower prices than in the market and provide them to the business cycles of both local and foreign, using the unique ability of Builder’s Union’s partnership.